RPHC forms venture partnerships with cardiologists, hospitals and primary care to develop and operate healthcare facilities focused exclusively on cardiovascular disease.
- We partner with Cardiologists to help them develop and operate Private Patient Cardiology Services alongside their NHS departments. Our partnership model provides cardiologists with Services and Opportunities to help them achieve their Personal and Professional Goals.
More about our cardiologist partnerships
- We partner with NHS hospitals to provide Managed NHS Cardiology Services. We provide a range of bespoke solutions targeted to each hospitals needs whether they relate to increasing capacity, expansion into new cardiac service lines, or major investment in new cardiac catheter suites or imaging technology. We are Proven Experts in the Provision of Cardiology Private Patient Units in NHS hospitals.
More about NHS partnerships
- We partner with NHS cardiology departments and their Consultant Cardiologists to develop dedicated cardiology private patient units (PPU) for both outpatient and invasive cardiology services.
More about our Cardiology NHS PPUs
- We partner with Private healthcare funders to develop PPUs delivering world-class standards of care; high quality, evidence-based, conveniently located, value-driven care to their members.
More about out Cardiology NHS PPUs
- We partner with GPs, Primary Care providers and commissioners to provide a complete range of consultant-led, and GP’s to provide a Complete Range of Direct-Access, Community Based, Outpatient Cardiology and Vascular Services.
More about primary care provider partnerships